In winter time cold, flu and novovirus are rife. However, there is much we can do to help stay healthy.
- Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables, a least 5 portions per day.
- A mix of colours will give you a good variety of vitamins.
- Dairy products can help stay well as contains protein vitamin A and B12.
- Get your flu vaccination not only will it protect you but if you care for vulnerable people or young babies it will help prevent passing it on.
- Keep active – regular exercise can help boost your immune system as well as relieve tension/stress
- Wash hands regularly and use a hand sanitiser. Many germs are passed from hand to hand, door handles, money etc. Good hygiene can help minimise the spread of germs.