For many businesses, winter can be a challenging time as employees succumb to cough, colds, flu and digestive/stomach problems. Your colleagues may view becoming ill in winter as inevitable, however, there is lots you can do to help improve office health and wellbeing.
- Provide fresh fruit as alternative to all the sweets and chocolate, it can help prevent the afternoon lull as well as providing essential vitamins for the immune system.
- Keep your staff hydrated – get your teams to share recipes for seasonally infused water or herbal teas.
- Provide a flu vaccination service for employees.
- Ensure good hygiene and provide hand sanitisers and tissues to prevent the spread of germs.
- Encourage employees to take a lunchtime walk. Keeping active can boost the immune system.
FInd out how we can help keep your company happy and healthy throughout 2017 with our health and wellbeing services.